What is Malegra FXT Plus?
Malegra FXT Plus was developed by the Indian pharmaceutical company Sunrise Remedies. It’s made of two ingredients Sildenafil Citrate and Fluoxetine, which functions for prolongation of sexual intercourse and also prevent premature ejaculation.
Sildenafil leads to blood flow into the manhood of a guy, stimulating nitrogen oxides smooth muscles of the cavernous body of the penis, which induces a persistent erection.
Fluoxetine is a selective inhibitor and can be used as a medication for premature ejaculation. The use of two elements concurrently significantly boosts the erection, raises the length of sexual satisfaction, and generally acts in general.
Malegra FXT Plus Composition
- Sildenafil + Fluoxetine
Malegra FXT Plus Company Name
- Sunrise Remedies
Malegra FXT Plus Uses
- Take Malegra FXT Plus pill with a glass of water, either with or without meals, preferably on an empty stomach.
- This dose should be consumed approximately 45 minutes before having sexual activity.
How to take it?
- Malegra FXT Plus can be taken before sexual activity.
- Take one pill between 24 hours.
- Take hall tablet don’t crush or chew.
- Never take alcohol or other grapeful juice.
- Take this medicine as per the doctor’s suggestion.
How does work?
Malegra FXT Plus Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor that increases blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in blood vessels.
The working of both drugs is the same. Sildenafil Citrate belongs to phosphodiesterase type 5 drug (PDE 5), whereas Fluoxetine is devised as an antidepressant and has a significant role for premature ejaculation doing a long-lasting sexual act.
- Malegra 25 Mg
- Malegra 50 Mg
- Malegra 100 Mg
- Malegra 200 Mg
- Malegra FXT
- Malegra DXT Plus
- Malegra Green 100 Mg
- Malegra oral jelly
- Back pain
- Bloody nose
- Muscles pain
- Skin rash
- Trouble sleeping
- Loss of appetite
- Nitric oxide
Warnings & Precautions
- Malegra FXT Plus only made for men, so it put away from women and children.
- Say all about your health problem and then after taking a pill as per doctor prescription.
- Do not drive while you taking this tablet.
- Always check the expiry date before taking the drug.
- Always store this pill in a cool room and away from moisture.
- Do not put a pill in the bathroom or in a toilet.