What is Poxet 30 Mg?
Poxet 30 Mg contains the active ingredient Dapoxetine dosage is regarded as a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor form of medication. The Dapoxetine 30 pill works by boosting the action of serotonin in the nervous system and slowing the nerve messages that lead to ejaculation. These pills can be employed to increase the time it takes to ejaculate and enhance control over ejaculation and is used to treat Premature ejaculation (PE) in men between 18 to 64 years of age.
Poxet 30 Mg Composition
Poxet 30 Mg Company Name
- Sunrise Remedies Pvt Ltd
Poxet 30 Mg Uses
- It is used to prolong sexual intercourse.
- Helps Achieve Simultaneous Orgasm.
How to take Poxet 30 Mg?
- Poxet 30mg pill should be taken as per the doctor’s direction.
- You should take 1 or 3 hours before sexual intercourse. You can take with or without food with one glass of water.
- Always swallow the hall tablet, not crush or chew the tablet.
- If you forgot to take this tablet, then you can also take it before 30 minutes.
How does Poxet 30 Mg work?
- You can consume it orally with one glass of water.
- Don’t break or chew the tablet.
- You should take your Poxet one to three hours before the sexual session.
- You cannot take alcohol if you planed for Poxet 30 tablet.
- Poxet 30mg Tablet (Dapoxetine) does not protect you or your partner from sexually transmitted infections, such as HIV.
- Increased serotonin levels might extend the time until ejaculation by slowing the pathways in the body that are related to premature ejaculation (PE).
- Concentration problems
- Dry mouth
- Erection problems
- Nasal congestion
- Ringing in the ears
- Low libido
- Blood pressure
- Vision problems
- Acetylsalicylic acid
Warnings & Precautions
- This medication should be used with caution in patients suffering from an active bleeding disorder due to the higher risk of excessive bleeding.
- It is recommended to take this medicine only after proper identification has been made. This medication shouldn’t be used for different forms of sexual dysfunctions.
- If you’ve got a history of nausea from reduced blood pressure, do not take this medicine.
- This medicine isn’t recommended for use in patients over 18 years of age.
- Always store it in the cool, safe, and dry area.
- It recommends put in a 25-degree temperature.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep away and away from children.
Cenforce | Fildena | Vidalista | Kamagra | Tadarise | Tadalista
There are no reviews yet.