What Is Sildigra CT 100 Mg?
Sildigra CT 100 Mg tablets are widely prescribed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It is instrumental in treating problems related to erection (gaining and maintaining) and other sexual problems. This tablet helps men resume a typical sexual performance and increases the duration of sexual activity. It uses the same ingredient as its branded counterparts available in the market.
Sildigra CT 100 Mg Composition
- Sildenafil Citrate
Sildigra CT 100 Mg Company Name
- Dharam Distributors
Sildigra CT 100 Mg Uses
Sildigra CT 100 Mg Tablets is a treatment of erectile dysfunction.
How to take Sildigra CT 100 Mg?
Take Sildigra CT 100 Mg at least 30-60 minutes before engaging in sexual intercourse, but not before more than 4 hours. Swallow the tablet whole with plain water. Do not chew, crush, or break the tablet. Avoid meals high in fat as fatty foods can slow down the effectiveness of Sildenafil. Also, avoid the consumption of alcohol when taking this tablet.
How Does Sildigra CT 100 Mg Work?
Sildenafil is used to treat ED. cGMP is a chemical in the body that causes relaxation of vascular smooth muscles and increases blood flow to various tissues of the body. PDE5 (phosphodiesterase5) is an enzyme found in the erectile tissue of the penis, vascular endothelium (walls of blood vessels), and retina of the eyes, which carries out the breakdown of cGMP. Sildenafil inhibits PDE5 and thus increases the concentration of cGMP in tissues. Increased cGMP cause vasodilation, which results in the generation and maintenance of an erection.
Dosage of Sildigra CT 100 Mg
- Sildigra 50mg
- Sildigra 75mg
- Sildigra 100mg
- Sildigra 120mg
- Sildigra 225mg
- Sildigra 250mg
- Sildigra soft 50mg
- Sildigra soft 100mg
- Sildigra gold 200mg
- Sildigra xl plus 150mg
- Sildigra black force 200mg
- Sildigra professional 100mg
- Sildigra super power-160mg
- Stuffy nose
- Sildigra CT 100 Mg is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to Sildenafil or any inactive component of this medication.
- Sildenafil was proven to potentiate the hypotensive effects of acute and chronic nitrates. Its co-administration with nitric oxide donors, organic nitrates, or organic nitrites in any form, either regularly or intermittently, is therefore contraindicated.
- Sildigra CT is contraindicated in men for whom sexual intercourse is inadvisable due to cardiovascular risk factors.
- Generic Sildenafil tablets are not recommended in patients with male erectile dysfunction with a previous episode of non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION).
Warnings & Precautions
Sildigra CT 100 Mg should be used only as recommended. It is best to consult a doctor before starting it. Ensure you never exceed the recommended daily intake of the drug, meaning you should never take more than one pill per day. Prolonged or continuous usage is not encouraged.
Should not take it simultaneously with grapefruit and grapefruit juice. Should also avoid it in people taking drugs containing nitrates, such as those prescribed for chest pain and heart problems. Should not also use it in combination with the so-called “poppers,” products containing amyl or butyl nitrite. People allergic to one or more components of Sildigra should not use it or consult a doctor before using it. The same goes for people with any chronic disease.
You should keep your Sildigra CT 100 Mg tablets in their blister pack until used and store in a cool, dry place where the temperature stays below 30°C.
There are no reviews yet.