What is Valif 20 Mg?
Valif 20mg( Vardenafil) tablet effectively Treats erectile dysfunction (ED). Considered to be a type 5 phosphodiesterase (PDE5) inhibitor, the medication functions by increasing the flow of blood from the penis during sexual activity, causing an erection. Vardenafil is related closely to Sildenafil and Tadalafil because these three are working in the same manner. However, relatively it has a short effective time plus gives fewer instances of failure.
Valif 20 mg is a Vardenafil hydrochloride Tablet. It’s a potent molecule that needs patients to have a smaller dosage for the same or fuller activity. Scientists have remarked that even the ingredient in Valif 20 is stronger than ingredients like Tadalafil and Sildenafil.
Valif 20 Mg Composition
Valif 20 Mg Company Name
- Ajanta Pharma, India
Valif 20 Mg Uses
This medication is best for many purposes. Primarily, this drug is effective in increasing blood circulation in the penile area. This medication may benefit patients with hypertension, heart issues, and sexual dysfunctions.
This medicine is primarily used by patients with male erectile dysfunction. It helps in removing the congestion in circulations. Because of this, there will be no obstructions in circulations. Hence, attaining satisfying intimacy.
How to take Valif 20 Mg?
Use Valif 20 (Vardenafil 20) tablet as suggested by your physician, usually as required. Valif 20mg can be an oral drug that will be immediately taken with plain water and with or without food. Require 1 dose with water according to the prescription without breaking up or breaking the pill, approximately 1 hour before physiological activity. Don’t utilize more than 1 pill daily.
Once the medicine absorbs from the bloodstream, you can get an erection if the male sexually aroused
Avoid consuming grape juice and alcohol while using Vardenafil medication unless your doctor says you may do so safely. Do not overdose or alter the dosage for getting faster results, as it may cause severe health implications
How Does Valif 20 Mg Work?
By relaxing the blood vessels, Valif 20 enhances Blood flow when a man is sexually excited. The blood vessels that provide the penis with blood expand, and the veins that take blood apart from the penis contract – the two large chambers in the penis, known as the corpus cavernosal, stuff with blood. As the blood fills in the penis, an erection raise. It belongs to a class of drugs called phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE5) inhibitors.
A PDE5 inhibitor stops PDE5 from compressing the arteries. This creates an enzyme, guanylate cyclase, to produce cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP).
Dosage of Valif 20 Mg
You must call your doctor or reach a nearby medical facility immediately if you are suspecting any symptoms due to overdose like a prolonged erection, hot flushing, loss of hearing, dizziness, et
Keep your medicine away from your family or the people around you. Do not share the tablet without any knowledge.
Valif 20 mg can be taken whenever just 1 hour before you want sex. You just need to remember to take it before the intercourse. Skip the dose if it is missed and never take multiple doses next time if you missed it once or twice.
Side effects of Valif 20 Mg
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Upset stomach
- Dizziness or back pain
- Blurred vision
Drug Interactions of Valif 20 Mg
Warnings & Precautions:
- Before taking this medicine, the patient should inform the doctor if they are allergic to this medicine or any ingredient of the medicine.
- In case, the patient is facing the difficulties of cancer, Diabetes, regular heartburn, cardiovascular problems, angina, high or very low blood pressure, higher cholesterol, and HIV illness, chances are they should consult with the doctor before taking valif 20.
- The patient must contact the Physician Instantly if the erection lasts longer than 4 hours if it’s unbearable.
- The medication doesn’t provide security Against sexually transmitted diseases or HIV disease. Hence, the individual needs to take appropriate caution and utilize an alternate way of preventing this disorder.
- Before taking valif(Vardenafil), the patient should discuss with the doctor if they have any medical history of heart problem, chest pain, stroke, kidney disease (dialysis), liver disease, high or low blood pressure, dehydration, angulation, Peyronie’s disease, prolonged erection, sickle cell anemia, retinitis pigmentosa, leukemia, etc.
- People between the ages of 18 and 65 can simply choose vardenafil Dosages.
- In case the person is currently taking any herbal Product, prescription medication, and nonprescription medication, they should tell a physician before taking this medication.
You should keep your Valif 20mg tablets in their blister pack until used and store them in a cool, dry place where the temperature stays below 30°C.